55 Charles Condos
Unique with a grand stature, the most stylish address in Toronto is already grabbing headlines. 55 Charles Residences is one of the most elegant architectural marvels to adorn Toronto’s skyline. A collaboration between MOD Developments Inc. and Architects Alliance, this project will exemplify the golden touch of designers Cecconi Simone and Janet Rosenburg.
On 55 Charles Street East, this stellar project offers a mix of luxury condos and townhome units that come with a host of resplendent amenities. Not to mention its premium location with fantastic connectivity options that make it totally worthwhile.
- Developer: 55C Residences is being developed by MOD Developments group, which is famed for prestigious projects in Toronto like Massey Tower Condos, Five Condos and Waterworks Condos.
- Location: 55 Charles Street East is really the central point of the Bloor-Yorkville region. It is among the classiest & luxury locations in Downtown Toronto.
- Transportation: This project enjoys a marvelous transit score of 97/100. Two major subway stations for Bloor- Danforth Line and Yonge Line are roughly 400 meters away from 55 Charles Condos. This accounts for a quick and seamless journey to Toronto’s Financial District
- Building: This project will feature sprawling 48 storeys tower with a 6 storeys podium. There will be 560 units comprising a mix of studio’s, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms units. Floor layouts will range from 350 to 1000 Sq.Ft with a private terrace accompanying the 2 and 3 bedrooms. A designer outdoor terrace and party room in the 48 th storey will be the special highlight of this venture.
- Area Amenities: Homeowners will get access to meeting rooms, barbecue, and dining lounges, gymnasium, along with breathtaking skyline views from the 48 th floor party room.
- Walkscore: With almost all the neighborhood amenities located at a walking distance from this project 55 Charles Condos, it enjoys a stellar Walkscore of 99/100.
- Easy commute: Located centrally in the Downtown Toronto core, it takes barely 3 minutes to reach Bloor- Yonge Subway station from 55 Charles Condos. An impressive bike score of 88/100 makes the area very convenient for cyclists too.
- Recreation: The Bloor-Yorkville neighborhood is famed for its premium globally-famed fashion outlets and fine dining options. There are countless options of recreation for students as well as working professionals, including the Royal Ontario Museum.
- Education: University of Toronto is just 3 minutes from here while it takes hardly 15 minutes to reach Ryerson University.
- Kensington Market
- The Market by Longo’s
- Nutrition House
- Rabba Fine Foods
Entertainment / Restaurant
- Queen’s Park
- George Hislop Park
- Norman Jewison Park
- James Canning Gardens
- Charles Street Parkette
- Fly 2.0
- Coin Karaoke
- James Canning Gardens
- University of Toronto
- North American College of Information Technology
- On-site Languages
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- NCA Business and Language School
- Immunobiochem corporation
- Lifemed Clinic
- Toronto Grace Health Centre
- Infinite Care
- Psilex Group
- Holland Orthopedic Sunnybrook
Transit ScoreWorld-class public transportation97
Walker's ParadiseDaily errands do not require a car99
55 Charles Condos - PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
- Project Name: 55 Charles Condos
- Building Type: Condo
- Architects: Architects Alliance
- Address: 55 Charles St E, Toronto
- Developer Name: Architects Alliance
- No. of Storey: 48
- Total Number of Suites: 548
- Project Completion: Fall 2023